Branch Hours Changing in Oklahoma City Area Effective Dec. 5, 2016

Friday, October 28 at 07:00 AM
Category: Arvest Community News
Starting Monday, Dec. 5, 2016, some Arvest Bank branches in the Oklahoma City area will have revised hours.

NEW HOURS for branches listed below:

Lobby Hours:
  • M-F: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
  • Sat.: Closed
Drive-thru Hours:
  • M-F: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
  • Sat. 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Norman
200 E. Main St. (lobby only)
222 E. Comanche (drive-thru only)

NEW HOURS for branches listed below:

601 N.E. 12th Ave.
333 N. Interstate Dr.

Oklahoma City
7800 N.W. Expressway
1801 Belle Isle Blvd.
6100 W. Reno

Hours will NOT change for branches listed below:

Lobby Hours:
  • M-F: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
  • Sat.: Closed
Oklahoma City
5621 N. Classen Blvd.
115 Park Ave.

Customer service:

Hours:
  • M-F: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
  • Sat.: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For general customer service, call us at (866) 952-9523.

For your convenience you can bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using:

On 10/31/16 Blog Admin updated address of Yukon branch. On 12/1/16 Blog Admin updated hours of branches inside Walmart stores.

Tags: Hours, Oklahoma
Matthew on 10/31/2016 at 4:19 PM
The late hours are one of the main reasons I bank with Arvest. I do not see any other significant benefits on continuing banking with Arvest. Convenience for your customer is obviously not a priority.
Danielle Spence-Tidd on 10/31/2016 at 4:20 PM
I'm not happy about your change for drive-in hours at the Midwest City and Del City branches. Most of my check deposits have been physically made after my shift ended at 6pm. I'm not always able to get to the bank before heading into work Mon-Fri, and I can't go during your Sat business hours due to working 8am-6pm at my second job. I don't trust ATMs (haven't used in over 10yrs) to decrease chances of fraud against my bank account, nor do I fancy having to retain checks for 60 days after virtually depositing them.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/31/2016 at 4:46 PM
Matthew – We value you as a customer. We’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy with the upcoming changes in hours. We’ll have a member of management follow up with you to discuss your concerns.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/31/2016 at 4:46 PM
Danielle – Thank you for banking with Arvest. We’re sorry to hear the upcoming revised hours are inconvenient with your work schedule. We'll be sure to share your feedback with local management.
Lucinda on 10/31/2016 at 5:27 PM
Arvest had the great reputation of being the only bank, to my knowledge, of providing customers the opportunity to make transactions as late as 7 p.m. weekdays and 2 p.m. on Saturdays. I regret that I will no longer have this option.
James wolfe on 10/31/2016 at 6:20 PM
Only reason I ever chose Arvest. Now you're just like every other bank. I guess next time another bank has something better to offer me I'll have no real reason to stay.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/31/2016 at 6:39 PM
Lucinda – We’re sorry to hear you’re disappointed with the hours changing. We hope our alternate banking options (ATMs, mobile banking, online banking and 24-Hour Account Information Line) will be of assistance. We'll be sure to share your comment with local management.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/31/2016 at 6:40 PM
James – Thank you for choosing Arvest. We’re sad to hear you’re upset. We’d like the opportunity to maintain your business. We’ll have a member of local management reach out to you.
Susan on 10/31/2016 at 6:41 PM
Please keep lobby open until 6 in Stillwater!
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/31/2016 at 6:43 PM

Susan – Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’ll provide your request to local management. As a reminder, you can also bank using ATMs, mobile banking, online banking and 24-Hour Account Information Line.

Jason on 10/31/2016 at 10:39 PM
I chose Arvest for the 8-8 hr schedule and then it changed to 7-7 which was okay because I bank early in the morning.9am is just like most other banks and customers like me chose Arvest for a reason. I was upset with the change in customer service by phone when that change happened now having to hold up to 15min to speak to someone about bank transfers or whatever maybe the case. Customer service has declined and Arvest trying to push everyone to use online banking or any other way than a live human is getting ridiculous. Turning into Walmart with their self checkout lines. PLease don't contact me I have nothing to add to a conversation with a local manager. I will be shoping for another bank unfortunately after being with Arvest for over 17yrs.
Candice on 11/1/2016 at 3:13 AM
Just another reason why I am closing my bank account with this bank. Arvest used to have exceptional service, great hours, you could walk in to your branch and new all the employees, you could call your specific branch and actually talk to to the employees you banked with... And now all that is gone. You call it goes to customer service center, you walk into your regular branch and it's all new employees, the hours are terrible now. To top it all off there are no conveint locations in the city without going into the nightmare of Walmart. Canceling my account
Fred on 11/1/2016 at 3:09 PM
Very frustrated with the changes - we have a safety deposit box, a personal account, and 2 business accounts at Arvest - it is becoming more and more difficult to bank there with the shrinking hours and availability. Extended hours were one of the big positives for choosing to bank with Arvest.
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/1/2016 at 4:08 PM
Jason – We appreciate your 17+ years with Arvest and would hate to see you go. We’re sorry to hear you’re upset with the hours changing. We hope the 7:30 a.m. weekday opening at our drive-thru locations will still allow you to conduct your banking with Arvest. We apologize you’ve been disappointed with the customer service you’ve received. We take your feedback seriously and will share this with the appropriate teams. We’d like the opportunity to earn your business.
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/1/2016 at 4:08 PM

Candice – We’re sorry to hear you’re dissatisfied with the service, hours and locations which has driven you to want to cancel your account. We hope our ATMs, mobile banking, online banking and the 24-Hour Account Information Line can assist you with some of your needs. We value your business and will have a member of local management contact you to discuss your experience.

Arvest Blog Admin on 11/1/2016 at 4:09 PM

Fred – Thank you for bringing your personal and business banking needs to Arvest. We’re disappointed to hear you find banking with us more difficult. Our wish is features like ATMs, mobile banking, online banking and the 24-Hour Account Information Line can help alleviate some of the difficulty. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with local management.

TERRY TIDWELL on 11/1/2016 at 4:34 PM
THE CHANGE OF HOURS DO NOT AFFECT ME THAT MUCH. BUT THE LONG WAIT ON HOLD TO TALK TO SOMEONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE DOSE BOTHER ME. ALSO I WOULD LIKE SEEING THE SAME PEOPLE BEHIND THE COUNTER WHEN I COME INTO THE BANK.
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/1/2016 at 8:19 PM
Terry - We're sorry to hear about your long wait times when calling Customer Service. Thanks for sharing this and the feedback about wanting to see the same people behind the counter. We value your business and will share your comments with local management.
Debbie Ward on 11/2/2016 at 12:09 AM
I am not happy with the decreased hours, the only reason we opened our account is because of the hours of being open till 8pm. We will not cancel our account because enough customers will already leave and go to a bank locally. Just very disappointed.
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/2/2016 at 4:09 PM
Debbie - We're sorry to hear you're disappointed. We hope our ATMs, mobile banking, online banking and the 24-Hour Account Information Line will allow you to still conduct your banking. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will share this with the local management team.
Sarah on 11/3/2016 at 9:52 PM
The reason I started banking with Arvest was the hours. Fortunately, these still meet my most common times (after work - it will now be impossible for me to go before, but most of the time I can wait til after). Thank you for leaving at least the ones in the Walmart open later on Saturdays; I'm often not able to make it early on the weekend, and have taken advantage of their longer hours in the past.
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/3/2016 at 10:00 PM

Sarah - We're happy to hear the revised hours allow you to visit our branches after work and our branches in Walmarts on Saturdays. We look forward to continue serving you!

Pat Brown on 12/29/2016 at 7:58 PM
I just read this message today. Last week, I assured my husband that the drive-thru at my bank was open until 8 PM. We made a special trip to make a deposit before Christmas Eve and found the bank closed! I have never and probably will never use the other options available between 6 PM and 8 PM. I have had an Arvest account since 1978. Did you survey your customers before you made this decision? This is a prime example of upper-level management not dealing with the front line employees.
Arvest Blog Admin on 12/29/2016 at 9:08 PM

Pat - Thank you for your long-time business with Arvest. We're sorry to hear you made a special trip to the bank before Christmas Eve and found the branch closed. We revised our hours because we noticed a change in customer preferences for interacting with us. More customers now utilize online and mobile banking channels to open accounts, deposit checks, pay bills, manage their money, etc. We're sorry to hear the alternate banking options aren't your preference. We'll share your valuable feedback with the appropriate associates. We apologize for any inconvenience these changes have caused.